
For those of you who know Paul you know that he is a very mild mannered fella who HATES having any sort of attention focused on him, so this post is going against everything that he is about---- but I figured that since I blab and blab about my kids on this blog, I needed to blab and blab about the other most important person in my life---- and he's most definatley worth blabbing about!! Not only is he a great husband to me and a wonderful daddy to our kids, but he is also quite the good samaritan to all of the rest of you, and you might not even know it. Out in the deserts to the south of Stansbury (where we live) is a little town called Stockton. And in that little town of Stockton is a huge stockpile of chemical weapons that our government has stored since the Cold War. There is also a chemical weapons demiliterization facility called TOCDF. This is where Paul, along with a large percentage of the population of Tooele County, is employed. And this is what they do out there----- dispose of chemical weapons. Now before you panic, Paul and all of his comrades are very safe. There has never been a reportable accident there and the company is very dedicated to the safety of their employees. But I just thought that you all should know that Paul and all of the other employees of TOCDF literally put their lives on the line everyday to ensure our safety. Paul comes home some nights and jokingly say's "Well, I saved the free world again today."---- but it's no joke, he really does. So next time you see my husband, shake his hand, or give him a pat on the back, cuz he really is a hero!!






Getting suited up for an entry. I think they all look like the Marshmallow Man on Ghostbusters!

No comments:
Post a Comment