Saturday, February 21, 2009

Murder at Deadwood Saloon

I love my friends!!! I have about 9 girlfriends from High School that are some of the greatest women I know and I love them all so much!! We all take turns planning a girls night once a month and we always have so much fun together. So I took my turn in January to plan girls night, and Paul and I hosted a murder mystery party at our house. Girls night usually only includes the girls, hence the name "girls night", but we really needed some good cowboys to complete our "Murder at Deadwood Saloon" party, so we made an exception and let the boys come too!! So we all got dressed up in our best ol' west garb and enjoyed a night of mayhem and murder!! The only girls we were missing were Amee, Roxy and Merrilea!! We missed you!!
The Girls!! Left to Right--- Tracey, Tara, Janice, Sara, Anna, Nikki, Shelby
The Guys!! Top Row, Left to Right-- Mike, Casey, Brian, Shay
Bottom Row, Left to Right--- Paul, Nick, Kirk
Paul & Nikki aka "Harry Highstakes & Poker Alice"
Brian & Anna aka "Montgomery Money & Minnie Money"
Nick & Sara aka "Gambling Jack & AnnaBelle"
Casey & Tracey aka "Marshall Dalton & Banker Bonnie"
Kirk & Tara aka "Jesse Wales & Black Barbara"
Mike & Janice aka "Mitch Maverick & Holly Hickock"
Shay & Shelby aka "Clay Coldwell & Sally Star"
yes, he's totally checking out her boobs!!
So if anyone is interested in hosting a murder mystery party, check out this website. This is where I bought our party and I highly recommend it!! www.nightofmystery.com

No comments: